24 July 2011

This is it: Crunch Time

The first half of 2011 is tucked under the covers of time. So is semester one at the school of higher learning. I'm taking on fewer modules this semester... Actually, it's only one. And the workload is overwhelming.

I have to compile a creative writing portfolio, which must be divided into 2 parts.
PART 1: Task 1
Read a novel/poetry collection/short stories that was published in the last 10years, and write a review.
That is the ONLY interesting task of part 1. The rest are 3 essay on aesthetic value. SLAP ME NOW!

The fun commences with PART 2, which requires a composition of poetry, drama and a short story.
This will be an awesome challenge to flex my creative muscle. This time I'm writing to be professionally critiqued, may I now state my nerves and trepidation.
This is it!

~INFINITE CREATIVITY!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers