14 January 2015

Living a dream over the weekend

My friend, Asa, from Sweden is my personal angel.
On this last trip to Cape Town, she told me that her name means "goddess" and what an appropriate name for such a wonderful woman. She has been such a gift in my life.

We connected during a tourism course in 2007. And over time exchanging emails, we met again when she would bring tourist groups to Cape Town. And somehow our connection evolved over time from business to friendship. And a friend to have in her.

And on this latest trip, she created a fantastic weekend experience for myself and my little Siz. The pictures will tell the story...


Passing time


I am on top of the world...um tree stump?...no, I am on top of the world


Right at home at the Royale

Thank you Asa. Thank you Universe. Thank you for this amazing experience, it was living a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers